So it’s that time of year again where I make my sewing plans. Last year I made some plans for my Autumn Winter sewing and I thought I would do the same again this year and take a look back to see what I actually managed to achieve of my planned sewing from last year. I also made a #makenine pledge at the beginning of 2017. Lets see how that went…
- Deer and Doe Zephyr in Grey Ponte
- Finish Grey Seamwork aberdeen
- Make Jeans
- Aladdin Trousers
- A coat
- More basic tops
- A Coat – this one sems to be on there for ever tbh
- A Bra – I even have a pattern for this now.
- Aladdin trousers – I just need to work the pattern out
- Tshirt with cuff tabs
- Thermal Leggings – I need to find the right fabric for this
- Short posh frock
Lets see if I can finish this list before the end of 2017, I’m sure producing some kind of coat will take me that long! But hopefully the rest of the list can be scratched off before too long, as I am certainly going to be adding to it soon as a create my A/W 2017 list!
Do you plan for your seasonal sewing or do you just sew what ever catches your fancy at the time?